I bought a ukulele today.
10 reasons to watch Supernatural:
- It’s summer. Being outside? Overrated. Being inside staring at hot guys with guns who occasionally cry? Just what you need. (And if you’re in Australia and it’s winter, well… same thing applies.)
- You didn’t really feel like going to sleep anyway. Now you won’t have to. Not just because you’ll be staying up all night watching this, but also because you’ll be afraid to go to sleep. Win/win.
- You’ll get a whole new relationship with salt. You think salt is bad for you? Think again. Salt will save your life.
- Jensen Ackles. Jared Padalecki. Misha Collins.
- Homoerotic subtext. Tons of it.
- Hot car. Rock music. Guns. Blood. It’s like eating a pie of delicious hardcore.
- You’ll finally understand your dash!
- You really - no, I mean it - you really want to feel like someone ripped your heart out and trampled all over it. It’s such a wonderful feeling. And this show? Does it well.
- Did I mention the car?
Okay, though, all joking aside, this show is wonderful. I was going to write a long post about snassy lines and sarcasm, manpain and hurt, gayness and love for food, shit that will scare your pants off and shit that will make you laugh, about the writing and the humour and the references, and how the show has so much bamf it’s almost falling over. However, I don’t think I will be able to do it justice. So, just watch it.
Read more: CW | IMDb | tv.com | Wiki